UNVEILING THE BREAKTHROUGH POWER OF LOVE- Part 3
by Pst Isaac Folaji on 18th October 2020
“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.-1 Corinthians 2:9”
Every child of God is created a breakthrough personality but the master key to actualizing and experiencing that breakthrough heritage is the LOVE OF GOD . Love establishes us in the failure-free zone of life as nothing fails with love. That means there are no breakdowns, regrets or setbacks with love because according to Romans 8:28, all things end in success for those that love God.( Matthew 5:14, 1 Corinthians 13:8, Romans 8:28).
But to love God, we must first know what it means.
Loving God means that you must have a God-first lifestyle, as in Matthew 22:36-40.
Loving God entails loving what He loves with passion, which is the souls of men. He demonstrated this by giving up His only Son to rescue humanity from the shackles of sin, as John shows in Chapter 3 and verse sixteen of his gospel.So, if you say you love God, you will love to see souls saved, which means you will not be able to go through a week without telling a soul about the good news of the love of God for humanity (John 21:15-17).
Loving God means being on His side in all things. The question is, who is on the Lord’s side? When Moses asked them this question on their way out of Egypt, many Israelites took the side of gold and tens of thousands died with the god of Gold. So there is no in-between, you are either for God or against Him and one major way to prove that is to gather with Him, as we see from Matthew 12:30.
WHAT IS IN LOVE THAT ENGENDERS BREAKTHROUGH?
1. Love grants access to supernatural strength that empowers for exploits. Exploit means supernatural and outstanding accomplishment. No man, making global impact runs a normal schedule and no man can command exploits as a weakling. Love for God grants insights and access to revelations (John 15:15). Love is the basis of friendship, which engenders revelation, which in turn impacts strength to our physical body. This is a mystery but the Bible says the labour of the foolish wearies him because he does not know the way to the city. It means that knowledge preserves strength. God’s knowledge infuses strength to us on a particular matter (Daniel 11:32). Strength determines your victory in the journey of life (Psalm 90:10, Proverbs 24:10).
2. Love will turn any child of God into a living wonder : Love for God make you become a spectacle, a showpiece among men and a living wonder. One of the ways God turns you into a living wonder through love is by divine guidance. Everyone that loves God has easy access to divine guidance, which is the secret of greatness and breakthrough. Divine guidance makes you know what to do and how to get about it. It is God showing you secrets. The greatness of Abraham was a product of divine guidance. He was a nobody when God said to him, “get thee out of thy fathers house.” If he had not heard that word in Genesis 12:1 he would still be in his father’s house at age forty. Many people today are frustrated because they cannot pick the voice of God. He only speaks to his lovers, not just anyone.( 1 Corinthians 2:9)
As a child of God, you have what it takes to hear His voice but God will only speak to those who value Him, those who love Him because intimate things are revealed to lovers. The question everyone should ask themselves is, am I intimate with God? He says draw near to me and I will draw near to you, which means if you stay far from Him, He will stay from you (James 4:8, Isaiah65:24).
Divine guidance is important because when God guides, He goes ahead of you clearing every barrier and making the valley a fruitful ground.( John 10:5-7)
In 1st Thessalonians 5:24, the bible refers to God as the faithful caller who does the work by Himself. This was evident even in the life of Jesus, as scriptures testify in John 5:30.
The word ‘door’ connotes access, passage; you need a door to move from one room to another. A door signifies the closing of a phase and the beginning of another; it is an interphase between seasons, dimensions, levels. Open doors bring about new experiences while closed doors lead to stagnation because everything will remain the same. Doors do not respond to time but to keys and so a man without the key to a door will grow in age but lack experience because he will remain at a spot.
It is the key of knowledge, through Divine revelation, that puts you in command of doors and gives you authority over others (Luke 11:52).
KEYS TO ENJOY OPEN DOORS
1. Open your heart to Christ. Open your heart to receive the one who can open all doors and according to Revelation 3:20, Jesus is at the door of the heart of every unbeliever knocking, asking to be let in. That is the new birth and until you grant Him access to your life via the door of your heart, you may never experience open doors. This same request is seen in Proverbs 23:26 where God says, “my son, give me your heart.”
2. Love for God (1 John 4:16): When you love God, you get possessed by His Spirit and doors will open to you on their own accord. Added to this is His presence, which no door can resist, as we see from David’s testimony in Psalm 24:7-9. This is further confirmed by Peter’s experience in Acts 12:6-10.
Engage in Kingdom promotion with your time, energy and resources, keeping company with God. This is the master key to opening doors (Matthew 6:33).
3. Kingdom Service: The pathway to greatness is serving God and humanity. Those who focus on self are applying for less, while those who focus on others continue to grow and get great. (Luke 22:27-28). When you serve as a bridge connecting others, then doors to greatness will keep opening for you. Every great things started small. Your resolve to start big is the reason for your failure; start small and grow big! Adam fell apart because he wanted to start big without growing. If you want to leave the realm of mediocrity and smallness, the stay committed to adding values and with time your greatness will emerge.
4. Be a dedicated giver: If you want to enjoy financial open doors you must be an accredited giver, giving in love. Proverbs 11:24-25 teaches us that it is possible to scstter and yet increase, that the liberal soul shall be made fat and that he who waters shall himself be watered. So, constantly giving in love is actually giving to break the head of poverty. The prayers that God answers when it comes to financial open doors are those validated by love-driven giving. God does not multiply prayers, He only multiplies seeds. So, you may start little but be consistent.
5. Bold declaration: In Psalm 82:10 the Bible admonishes thus, “open your mouth wide”. In other words, speak what you want, instead of what you see. The power of positive speaking is illustrated in Numbers 14:28. God gave everyone exactly what they described. The ten spies who described the occupants of the desired land as giants died while the two who had positive reports lived to enter the land. What are you saying about your situation? You may be a giver but if you are not a bold, positive talker you end up denying yourself of the fruits of giving.
But then again, you have to be in the covenant because if not, are not in the covenant all the bold talking will be tantamount to watering an uncultivated soil. What you are going to have is the washing away of the top soil. Only those in the covenant are licensed to talk loud
6. Anointing (Isaiah 45:1-3). When you become anointed just like Cyrus, doors and gates cannot be shut against you.
In conclusion, the hotter your love for God, the more breakthroughs you enjoy in every aspect of your life.
Remain Ever Blessed!!! Jesus is Lord!!!