UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION
“That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;”- Philippians 3:10.”
The Resurrection power of God is available on the platform of revelation. Christ’s Resurrection was a momentous occasion, and the greatest event on earth (John 11:25; Ephesians 1:18-19) There is exceeding great power available to Christians, and the resurrection is the manifestation of God’s greatest power which has the capacity to change one’s position as seen in 1 Corinthians 4:20.
However, it takes understanding to fully grasp the import of the resurrection. Understanding is crucial in Christianity because without it, one’s faith would amount to nothing more than mere religion. Understanding injects life into everything you do, and your depth of understanding will determine the level of your results (Proverbs 21:16; Psalm 119: 144)
Understand that God is a God of times and seasons and that each season has its unique fruits and blessings. The Easter season possesses the most potent blessings in God’s Kingdom because the death and resurrection of Christ are the foundation or cornerstone of Christianity. Without this understanding Christianity will be a burden and struggle.
Christianity does not consist of mere words, but a real demonstration of power, as succinctly expressed in 1 Corinthians 4:20. The resurrection power is the pinnacle of divine power through which God gives us all things that makes life comfortable and enjoyable. The blessings inherent in the resurrection power are imparted principally through revelation knowledge (2 Peter 1:3).
Happily, the obstruction to revelation and insight was destroyed by Christ’s death and resurrection. As soon as He died, the veil which represented ignorance and blockage was torn, and this signified that access to light had been granted to humanity. As a result, every child of God now have direct access to approach God as they please. You do not need an intermediary to gain access to Him anymore. Accordingly, the first miracle Jesus Christ performed after His resurrection, was opening man’s understanding as contained in Luke 24:30, 31and 45.
Note that revelation is not just hearing but also ‘seeing’ God’s Word, as stated in Isaiah 2:1. There are provisions in God’s Word that you must first know, believe, say them, and then see them delivered in your life. Therefore, regardless of any suffering you may be experiencing, ensure that you ‘see’ the revelations of your inheritance in God so that they happen in your life (Acts 4:20; Deuteronomy 29:29). With our access to revelation through the power of resurrection, our lives will advance from glory to glory (2 Corinthians 3:18). When you ‘see’ the Word, the chains of limitations and suffering will break. Please note that the resurrection season of Easter is also a season of distribution of heavenly gifts (Ephesians 4:8).
WHAT IS IN THE POWER OF RESURRECTION?
The power of resurrection is ordained to provoke our supernatural elevations in all areas of life in the following ways:
- It empowers us to Walk in the Newness of Life. At new birth, God’s Word assures that we are delivered from the powers of darkness: Colossians 1: 13. The power of resurrection effects a change of story for our enhancement: Romans 6: 4. Newness of life means that if you have been experiencing sorrow, joy shall overtake and subsume that sorrow. If defeat, victory shall take over. The resurrection power is capable of completely turning around whatever evil report you were previously experiencing. Jesus accomplished the destruction of all evil including setbacks, stagnation, barrenness and begging on the cross: John 19: 30.
- It eradicates Shame and Reproach :. A grave signifies the end of a matter. But God says that even in that stinking, hopeless realm, He can convert shame to glory: 1 Corinthians 15:43.
- Quickens our Mortal Body for Health and Vitality. According to 1 Corinthians 15:44, there is a natural body and there is a spiritual body, and by the resurrection power, the natural body is raised a spiritual body. By expansion, this means that your mortal body that is naturally susceptible to sickness, disease and satanic operations is upgraded to a celestial, supernatural, divine body that is immune to all such ravages, as was the case with Apostle Paul, because God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness: 2 Peter 1:3; 1 Corinthians 15: 42; Romans 8: 11; John 11: 38-44.
- Empowers us to Walk in Prosperity:. There is a spirit behind poverty, but Christ destroyed him that has the power of death and by becoming poor, He secured our prosperity: 2 Corinthians 8:9. As a Christian, remaining poor is completely unacceptable and an insult to God, because it means that His suffering and ultimate sacrifice were in vain. He paid the price so that we would be rich. Deuteronomy 8:18. Empowerment for wealth is packaged within resurrection, and by the power of resurrection you are not permitted to be poor.
- Swallows up Death in Victory. Revelations 1:18. The keys of your death are not in the hand of sicknesses, accidents, thieves or enemies, but rather in Jesus’ hands and He will not use it against you: 1 Corinthians 15: 56-57; Matthew 28:6. Make a decision to speak vehemently against death. The strangers will hear your voice and obey you. Learn of Jesus who said that He would rise from the dead, and He did. Whatever you want to see in your tomorrow, declare it today. Don’t use your mouth to cancel your testimony.
- Empowers us to Walk in Dominion (Psalm 66:7). Dominion means having things the way you want them, and ruling in the midst of your enemies: Psalm 110:2; Psalm 66:3. When you are empowered, no enemy can stop your blessings because an enemy is not a factor in your blessings: Ephesians 1:20-22. When you are in dominion, your enemies are alive at your mercy.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE RESURRECTION POWER IN OUR LIVES
- Be born again: Give your life to Christ Since the resurrection made salvation possible in the first place, it is imperative to believe in the resurrection (John 1:12)
- Be baptized in the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues: Acts 2:1-4
- Undertake water baptism by immersion after your new birth-: Mark 16:16, Romans 6:3-5.
- Keep searching the word of God for details of what God has given you-Isaiah 5:13.
- Walk in the love of God: Spread the goodnews about Jesus, love His word, love His house..
- Keep declaring what you want: Ezekiel 37: 4-10.
Remain Ever Blessed!!!! Jesus is Lord!!!
- The celebration of this season will never come to an end in your family.
- You shall be alive to witness year 2022 Easter celebration in your new elevated status.
- For everyone trusting God for fruit of the womb, this week, you shall receive your own gift of miracle baby.
- For all singles, this week, you shall receive your own gift of miracle life partner that will lead to miracle marriage..
- For every pregnant mother, you will carry and deliver your baby safely
- From today, the era of abandoned project becomes a thing of the past in your life.
- Your children will start and finish their education in flying colours.
- Beginning from today, prosperity without sorrow becomes your portion..
- From today, every threat of untimely death is broken away from your family
- We get healed by faith, we stay healthy by the word-Matthew 9:27-29.
- Your depth of understanding determines the degree of your result.- Proverbs 21:16.
- Without power, you become a prey in the hand of the devil -1Corinthians 4:20.
- You cannot be ashamed of the gospel of Christ and expect your shame to be rolled away-Romans 1:16.
- The more of God’s word you have in your inside, the more immune you are to sickness and disease -Proverbs 4:20-22.