“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”- Mark 11:24 The kingdom of heaven operates by keys and approaching any door without a key, or using an inappropriate one, leads to frustration. There are covenant keys to securing answers to prayers; scriptural keys that open all doors to you. One of such keys is Revelation Knowledge. Knowledge is key (Luke 11:52) and when you have it on any subject matter, you gain access to such doors, to come and go as it pleases you. Every time we pray God releases answers to our prayers. There is usually a transition between when our answers leave God's hand and when they get to us physically. It requires our faith being alive during this period of waiting for our answers to be delivered (Mark 11:24, Matthew 21:22, Daniel 10:1). Steps of Faith Required for Delivery of Answers
- Be Thankful (Philippians 4:6): Any prayer void of thanksgiving will never have physical manifestation of answers. Children that know how to thank their fathers in advance do not beg for things .Thanksgiving will always silence your doubt and enhance your faith. (Thessalonians 5:18, Hebrews 10:36).
- Be Joyful: In 1st Samuel 1, Hannah had believed God for the fruit of the womb but nothing seemed to be happening because scripture says she prayed with a sorrowful heart. A sorrowful heart will not allow our prayers to be answered; bitterness, complaining and murmuring will always hinder us in prayers. The answer that Hannah wanted did not drop for her until she became joyful. Understand that every manifestation is always preceded by celebration (Isaiah 61:10)
- Be Praiseful: When you are joyful, it will activate praise which will culminate in singing (Is any merry, let him sing Psalms - James 5:13). Each time there seems to be a delay in answers to your prayers, start praising God by singing because He inhabits the praises of his people. It is also noteworthy that praise is a weapon of war. The Bible says let the high praises of God be in our mouth, and a two-edged sword in our hands. So praising God is not a delay strategy of the church to wait for others to come, it is a weapon we deploy to fight the enemy. So sing when the enemy shows you reports contrary to what you have prayed about. That is what it takes to take physical delivery.(Psalm 67:5-7)
- Keep Speaking the Reality of your Answers. Faith is fake without words. 2nd Corinthians 4:13 shows us that the spirit of faith goes with speaking what we believe. This is where many believers fall short because they do not know they should keep speaking the reality of the answers (Mark 11:23). No matter how practically and humanly impossible, you shall have what you say. So the conclusion of every spiritual operation is in our mouth. Some use theirs to cancel and erase their heavenly account. You cannot talk failure and expect success so, mind your language from now. When someone asks you about that situation tell them God has done it. It is what you say after you have prayed and fasted, that you will have.( John 11:40-44)
- Keep Acting your Expectation. Action speaks louder than words. Show me your faith without works and I will show you my faith by my works, (James 2:18). God is God of knowledge and by Him actions are weighed. If you believe you have received, take steps of faith. What are you doing? You are putting pressure on the devil to give up on that which belongs to you. If you believe you have received why do you still look sad? For instance it is wisdom for you who believe God for the fruit of the womb, to name your children and even put offerings, tithes or partake of the communion, on their behalf. Start acting like a parent, mention their names even while you serve, as though they were serving with you. God is watching, and after weighing your actions sufficiently, your answers will drop physically. Behave what you want to become(1 Samuel 2:3)
- Remain Steadfast in your Stewardship: 1st Corinthians 15:58 admonishes us to be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that our labour is not in vain in the Lord. Remain in service to God and every good thing in life will respond to you. You do not reduce the tempo of your engagement in advancing the kingdom because answers to your prayer have not come. Instead you increase, always abounding because nothing should reduce your commitment to God. You thank God, praising Him and standing by His word.
- Refuse to Stagger at the promise of God. Remember the story of Abraham and his never-give-up spirit. Don’t be a doubter, be a believer. (Romans 4: 16-21). Starve your doubt with your words to quench staggering.