GATEWAYS TO FINANCIAL FORTUNE
He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel-Psalm 103:7.
God is a God of ways. The ways of God are the producers of the acts of God. There is a God-ordered pathway to navigate in order to be free of financial struggles in life. God is a Person of order and method, according to 1 Corinthians 14:40. His ways and methods are, higher, loftier & superior to ours (Isaiah 55: 8-9).
God is concerned about the prosperity of His children and promises to enrich us, provided we carefully follow His prescribed pathway. Followers of this path emerge as financial highflyers on earth and cannot be in need. God is the Owner of everything on earth, according to Haggai 2:8 and this gives Him the right to tell us how to acquire earthly riches. We need to understand that as the Owner, God’s intention is to lavishly apportion His possessions to His children because prosperity is His will for us (3 John 2).
Regrettably, many know the letter of scriptures but do not understand the right application that would generate practical results. It is thus necessary to identify God’s prescription for financial abundance, otherwise financial struggles would continue. True riches only come by the blessing of God which makes rich and takes away sorrow: Proverbs 10: 22; Luke 16: 11.
God’s methods can only be discovered by searching His Word (Psalm 89:34). The Bible contains complete instructions to transform even paupers into global lenders, regardless of geographical location . The end time church is a reigning and ruling church (Deuteronomy 28:1, Joshua 1:8; Psalms 110:1-2). God has pre-destined that His children shall rule their world, but it is impossible to rule without financial empowerment because the rich rule over the poor, as clearly enunciated in Proverbs 22:7. The rich will forever lead and this is the position that God has predetermined the church to occupy. Note that the ‘church’ in this context refers to the people, and not the building.
The Covenant is God’s avowed platform for empowering and enriching His people with financial fortune (Deuteronomy 8:18). The Covenant is a deal enacted by God which is based on well-defined terms and is sealed with an oath for delivery. The Covenant is the bailout from poverty, and is taught to the poor in order to emancipate them from poverty (Matthew 11:5). Everyone that desires financial abundance has to learn these principles of the covenant from God’s Word.
The Covenant of financial fortune consists of the Covenant of Seedtime and Harvest, Sowing and Reaping, and Giving and Receiving. The scriptural potency and immutability of the Covenant are clarified in Genesis 8:22 and Jeremiah 33: 20-21 to the effect that the rewards of seedtime and sowing will never cease for as long as the earth remains. To enjoy God’s abundance, you have to be a sower of seeds, and a cheerful giver, as enjoined in 2 Corinthians 9: 6-8. Sowing is also referenced as giving. To enjoy financial harvest and abundance, you have to be a smart spiritual financial farmer in your sowing. God loves cheerful givers.
Serving God and the interest of His kingdom is the gateway to a world of financial fortune. (Job 36:11). One must not be self-involved but rather prioritize God’s kingdom in our plans. The Covenant root of financial fortune is serving God and His interests with one’s financial resources. Your stewardship of money is a test of your trust in God (Luke 16:11). In order to avert struggles in life, it is particularly important that God’s interest is not left to waste or abandoned (Haggai 1:3-13).
Riches are entrusted by God to men. God is in the business of distributing His wealth to those He can trust. Wealth trusted by God into man’s hands should be used for God’s business. If you are not interested in the Kingdom of God, He will not be interested in your needs. Every child of God is a Kingdom citizen and should partner with Him to deploy resources entrusted into their hands to spread His gospel (Matthew 25:30-31). In all your endeavours, always see yourself as a Kingdom representative. God is not looking for consumers or reservoirs but for channels of His resources to perform His assignment. You cannot want God’s wealth and yet be disinterested in His kingdom.
Specific Terms of the Covenant of Giving
- Tithing. This is ten percent of all our income from personal or business income. Tithing is for the abundance of the Kingdom. It is meant to help yourself, not God or the church: Malachi 3:11; Leviticus 27:30.
- Worship Offerings, Deuteronomy 16:16-17. Our offerings are meant to honour God, and the Scriptures enjoin us not to appear before God empty. Ensure you give According to the level of God’s blessings in your life, not your leftovers.
Fringe Benefits of Covenant Practice of Giving
- It Guarantees Divine Protection: Our offerings ensure our protection. When you give, you trigger the blessing (Acts 20:35, Isaiah 65:8; Job 22:24-25). Those who are givers to the kingdom are protected by the kingdom.
- It Guarantees Supernatural Fruitfulness. Givers do not lack results (2 Kings 4:8-16). If your life is barren, overcome it with consistent giving.
- It Averts Curses: One of the cheapest way to avert curses is by your giving.Blessings are the cure to curses, and giving attracts blessings which avert curses (Genesis 8:20-22, Genesis 22:16). The sacrifices offered by Noah resulted in curses being averted. When you are blessed, you will not experience shame or sorrow. Ensure that you always give precious seed, not leftovers. You can terminate any curse with giving (Genesis 22: 16-17; Proverbs 10: 22; 2 Samuel 24: 25; Galatians 3: 13-14). Learn to give sacrificially because every believer who knows how to do this is insured against curses. You do not wait for church announcements to practice this kind of giving. Psalm 126 helps our understanding of a sacrifice as inconvenient or painful seed-sowing. It terminates curses and brings you to the realm of blessings which transcends mere material prosperity.
- Note that curses are real and are often generational in nature with a life span of 300-400 years as exemplified in the Israelites’ protracted slavery in Genesis 15: 13-15. Terrible curses of barrenness, delay, and poverty can move from one family to another for 300-400 years. Happily, all curses are revocable by the blessing of God.
If you are not experiencing divine interventions in your life, check your giving life, because as a giver, God makes all grace abound to you: 2 Corinthians 9: 8.
How to Be Free From Curses
- Give your life to Christ. Recall God’s assurance that everyone who is born again is free from the curses of life as certified in Galatians 3: 13-14, Colossians 2:14; and Numbers 23: 8 and so it is illegal for curses to continue to operate in your life as a Christian. Salvation brings us into blessings and frees us from curses. Therefore, you should enforce your salvation and all the privileges of salvation, particular freedom from curses.
- Keep Serving God and the interest of His Kingdom: By doing this, you secure your blessings and become free from curses: Exodus 23: 24-25. Serve Him with your energy, time and resources, understanding that you are not serving God for a church or for God’s benefit, but for your own enhancement: Psalm 65: 4.
- Follow the Covenant of Honoring Special Categories of People: These include our parents. Do not dishonor your parents, as enjoined in Ephesians 6:1-3. Identify other people whom God requires you to treat well, and honor them as a lifestyle, and by this you will be exempted from curses: Galatians. 5:1. Although born again, you must watch your conduct and utterances because there are certain special people whom you must never speak against, and likewise certain places that you must avoid such as shrines or patronage of the occult to avoid losing your prophetic covering.
- Through the mystery of the Holy Communion : The Holy Communion is a cup of blessings.(1 Corinthians 10:16). Blessings are comparable to light, while curses are like darkness. By regularly partaking of the Holy communion, you are frequently communing with light and understanding, from where curses will be broken.
Remain Ever Blessed!!!
- Every chain holding you down in misfortune and struggle is finally terminated today
- From today, the curse of poverty , barrenness and sickness is destroyed finally in your life
- From today, whatever is contrary to riches are permanently terminated in your life
- Whatever is responsible for struggle in any department of your life is hereby terminated
- From today, you will be bearing your fruit in its season
- For your sake, everyone in your lineage will be swimming in blessings. .
- Whatever is contrary to comfort and sound health is hereby flushed out from your system
- Untimely death shall never be mentioned in your family.
- From today, supernatural prosperity becomes the emblem of your generation.
- You cannot be walking in the light and be tormented by darkness- John 1:5.
- Every breakthrough in life is a product of applied instruction- Proverbs 4:13.
- Dedication is a choice, not a calling or a gift- Joshua 24:15.
- You can never taste greatness without meekness -Numbers 12:3.
- Those who stoop to serve God will naturally rise to lead men- Luke 22:26-27.