ENGAGING VIOLENT FAITH FOR SUPERNATURAL BREAKTHROUGH- PART 3
by Pst Isaac Folaji on 15 March 2020
“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses-1 Timothy 6:12.
From the above scripture, it’s a good fight because the outcome has been decided in our favour.
Life is a battlefield, life is warfare. It’s either you fight or you are defeated. This fight covers every department of life. To experience a sickness free life, Satan will fight your health.
Every area of struggles is calling for a fight. Fight for the work of your hands to escape the plague in the world.
Matthew 13:25- While men slept, the enemy came and planted tares.
Ignorance, darkness is one of the vital tools in the hand of the enemy.
We cannot lay hold on our inheritance without faith. It takes faith for your prayer to be answered that is why the enemy will try to corrupt our faith.
But what is faith?
Faith is not a beggarly force but a conquering force: Daniel 3:1-18 tells a story of how Daniel, who would not succumb to threats, was thrown into the den of lions. God delivered him because he trusted and believed in God. Faith is not a dormant force, it is a violent force and it is that violence of faith that Matthew 11:12 talks about by saying, “the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.” We will always need this faith as there will always be Red Seas to cross in our lives before we can step into the promised land. The experience of Moses-led Israel in Exodus 14 shows that faith will work where weeping and crying do not. So faith is not the absence of fear, it is taking steps towards defeating fear.
Why Violent faith?
- There will always be a Red Sea to cross into your promise land- Hebrews 11:29 Exodus 13:17-19.
To manifest this violent faith, there are some spiritual brands of wine we need to take for our eyes to be red in order to activate the lionic nature in us . There are some special brands of spiritual wine that keeps your faith on a high frequency.(Proverbs 23:30-32)
TYPES OF WINE
- The Vision wine.: True vision from God intoxicates you. Every genuine vision is like fire shut up in your bone. Vision is the revelation of God’s plan for our lives.. You get to a point where you see God’s plan and you are persuaded and not discouraged to pursue it (Habakkuk 2:2–3). When you obtain a clear vision from God you become drunk by it. The words of the Bible are like a vision sealed and when you start seeing the vision of the word, you will tarry long in it and meditate on it.
- The Love wine. Love-driven believers are intoxicated believers. It is our love for God that makes our faith in God to deliver, as seen in Galatians 5:6. You must love God to the point Apostle Paul got to, where he said nothing could separate him from the love of God. Until you get to that point of love for God your faith may suffer and that’s why the faith of many cannot produce results.(Romans 8:35-37)
Characteristics of violent faith
With violent faith you carry a more-than-conqueror disposition in battle. Faith elevates us, changing our level and status. It improves our spiritual sight, making us see far better than normal. This is also imperative because what you cannot see, you cannnot seek. When you are elevated by faith you begin to smite oppositions and the things that look big to you become small because of the spiritual height you have attained. Faith positions you far above the mountains of life.
Faith dominates and superimposes itself on the challenges of life. This means that whatever is challenging you now is calling on you to step up in faith, so you can despise it. David despised Goliath, to dominate him.
COMMANDING BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH
Business can be described as doing something to get something. Business is simply meeting the needs of others, you have the fullness of the God Head resident inside of you, how can you have God on your inside and you’re looking for mortal to employ you. Having one’s own business is a good idea because it prepares us better for life after retiring from paid jobs, for those who have them. Even the Bible in 1st Thessalonians 4:11-12 encourages believers to work with our hands and have our own business. Everyone desires breakthrough in business – because otherwise, business becomes a burden – but the truth is that a lot do not know how to go about it. The following have to be in place to command business breakthrough.
1. You must have a Breakthrough Mentality: This is a must as one cannot be thinking breakdown and expect to experience breakthrough. Remember that as a man thinks in his heart, so is he. So see yourself as someone who cannot fail in business. Possess a mentality that you will always be favoured above others and that it is to your competition, as you desire.In the world of business, your mind, thoughts and attitude are the capital you need.
2. Knowledge: Your mentality will be determined by the amount of knowledge of God’s word and knowledge of the business that you have (Romans 12:2, Hosea 4:6). In business there are lions and wolves that are ready to eat you up (Matthew 10:15) and so you need the wisdom of the serpent and knowledge of your God (Proverbs 14:34, Daniel 11:32).
3. The God Factor: No matter the knowledge or skills acquired, if you are not engaging God in your business, the wolves in the market place will eat you up (Psalm 127:1). People on the other side play with their gods in position but unfortunately, many believers are playing God out of position. Until you make God first in your life and business you are playing God out of position (1 Samuel 2:9). So, give God His first place (Job.36:11) and if you do,there will be no pressure on your business. God is a covenant keeper and there is always something for you to do for God to do His part. Many do not want to do anything for God or His assignment but they want Him to do everything for them. You do not pay tithe yet you want God to show you ideas, how is that possible? It does not matter how many years someone has been in church, if you are not obeying God you cannot see His presence. Remember that it is the blessing of God on what you do that makes rich not the kind of business you are in (Proverbs 10:22). But blessings are not free, you have to work for God to be blessed by Him. So put God and His kingdom first, starting from where you are.Have Kingdom dreams for your business.
4. Joy and Rejoicing: Never lose your joy. Joy and rejoicing must become your habit.If you want to see good things in your business you must see the power of joy and gratitude (Romans.1:21). Be thankful in your business, stop frowning your face or you will be freezing your business, avoid complains and murmuring. As you sing to God with joy, He causes your earth (your business) to yield increase (Psalm 67:5-7). Depression is the gateway to oppression and so you must resist any attempt by Satan to keep you down.
5. Receive the Anointing: In Isaiah 10:27, the Bible says that the anointing breaks yokes, including yokes in business. Yokes are burdens and they are lifted off the business whenever the anointing is administered.
RAISING BUSINESS CAPITAL
For those who say they want to start a business but have no capital, their definition of capital is money and that is where they miss it.
Capital is what you inject into labour, to make profit. It is not just money alone, your major capital is not external, it is your mind, your ideas, your attitude. Money comes from thoughts and ideas and if you lack the right thoughts and the right ideas, you will waste money, no matter how much you are given.
We need to develop capital because there is greatness inside every man God never created an empty barrel (Exodus 4:1). Every creature of God is fearfully and wonderfully made. If it is money that brings prosperity, Nigeria and African nations will be in the first world. With all the crude oil in Nigeria, we still import oil and with all the gas in Nigeria many still cook with wood. This is because the real capital is not there. Ask yourself how you can solve other people’s problem. Think about ideas with commercial values.
Some of the things that can help us generate or develop capital are
a) Mental capacity – the original capital. That is what God had in the beginning of creation.
b) Trust – the social capital. There is nothing you need now that is not in the hands of people. You must know how to build relationships and connect well with others, based on trust.
c) Your assets – you can sell what you have and turn it to money, eg. Phone, clothing, accessories, cars.
d) Friends and Relations – connect and identify with others, in your family and in the church.
e) Advertise for investors and partners. Show them what they will gain from you.
f) Look out for business angels. There are people with money who are willing to invest, interest free just to be a blessing. Let it be in your heart to help people too.
Remain Ever Blessed!!! Jesus is Lord!!!